понедельник, 25 февраля 2019 г.

7 "б" класс: описание картинки: ВЫУЧИТЬ!

1.       “I’d like to describe picture № 1.
2.       The picture shows two little children in a fruit garden.
3.       There are many apple trees in the fruit garden.
4.       We can see a lot of red apples on the apple trees and on the ground.
5.       In the foreground we can see a small girl and a boy.
6.       The girl is 4 years old.
7.       The boy is two years old.
8.       The girl is trying to pick up an apple.
9.       The boy is holding a basket.
10.    The basket is full of red apples.
11.    The children look happy.
12.    They are smiling.
13.    They like to pick up apples.
14.    The girl is wearing a red jacket and the boy is wearing a red jacket too and blue trousers.
15.    I like this picture because it shows one of my favourite seasons, it’s wonderful.
16.    I like the children in the picture. They are lovely and happy.
17.    This picture improves my mood.
18.    That’s all I wanted to say.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий